[Spacecadets] Digial Arts Room

Sherie Pennebaker sheriepe at me.com
Sat Mar 18 09:04:11 PDT 2017

Sorry to piggyback on this one, but I was going to head down today to clean up the glass stuff on the poop deck. I haven’t heard back about Room 1, so I will find a space at home to put the supplies. Is room 1 utilization on any future discussion lists? I really don’t want to move things home and then move them back if a small glass area in room 1 gets approved. I feel like I’m under some pressure to move things right away, though.

Sherie