[Spacecadets] [Members] East Attic

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:53:39 PST 2017

The discussion and statement that all items in the East Attic will need to
move has been public for awhile with the announcement that Goner would be
marking/ ticketing everything upstairs in preparation for moving it all
out. Celeste's email was just a reminder.

It isn't my call but the BoD uses email to address items on with a time
limit for a decision. Possible Space Cadets can try the same thing. SC just
needs to get a quorum via responses. Just a thought.

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers I**s a 501(c)3 non profit Corporation*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 26 & 27 2017*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 25 - 2017