[Spacecadets] [Members] East Attic

Adric adricm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:48:45 PST 2017

The photo back drops are not Gonners,  they were donated to the space, and
he made a mount and put them up.  SC/Members should choose  if they see any
use/value in it,  and if not,  it should be sold or given away or tossed,
 if Quelab members think its useful. it could be moved other places,
including the west attic,  or even just decide to decide later.   That all
is a discussion for the space cadets and the president.  The board is here
to make sure the decisions made by them are in the benefit of Quelab as we
see it,  and is legally and fiscally prudent.

Its up to Bandit on how he wishes to run SC,  if hes good with email
discussions/decisions go for it!  if he wants other mail aliases/lists
whatnot he can ask for it! make sure you submit to him the desire to use
Room 1 for glasswork,  and let him know about the urgency of at least a nod
or objections or suggestions.   At the very least we could ok boxing up
what can be boxed,  and storing it somewhere while they decide.

my2c