[Spacecadets] Digial Arts Room

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 10:44:47 PDT 2017

My thought was to move the small shelves the paper is on to the
opposite wall, then drag the two large shelf units from the storage
room into the former library room, putting them on the wall by the
arcade.  The foldup chairs - if we are keeping them - can go into the
main classroom (the core), and the heaters, projector & screen can be
stored upstairs.

However, I don't think I will be able to make it down today, so you
get to choose plan of attack.