[Spacecadets] Meeting minutes

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 13:47:32 PST 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 1:41 PM, Drew via Spacecadets
<spacecadets at quelab.net> wrote:
> And I already sent a message to this mailing list a week ago explaining how
> ludicrous the claim is. My message was, of course, ignored, except for Craig
> asking for meeting minutes and correcting me about when he was first
> elected.

I'm sorry Drew, but when you pepper your message with things like
"anally retentive exact compliance with a lease provision that our
liberally-permissive landlord certainly doesn't care about, and with
some nanny-state regulation that no government agent will ever bother
us about unless taunted,", you don't appear to want to have an actual
meaningful dialog.  It's off-putting and the emotionally charged
verbage you use is troubling.

I'm sorry you don't believe there is a pre-existing rule about the
attic spaces, or that there was talk that working in the east attic is
wrong since Alfred first set up a table to work on the printenator.
Regardless of your belief in the matter, that IS what happened.

You are wrong that you are being targeted because of your asking about
Chris' Supercomputer project - ("I ask the board to justify kicking
Chris Zapotocky's stuff out of the west attic, and two weeks later,
the board/president (dunno who really, what with Quelab's opacity of
governance), knowing that I'm the only one frequently using the east
attic now, decides to begin the process of kicking me out.").  I can
tell you that as soon as the SpaceCadets proposed & Board approved
that the only rentable spaces were in the Annex, talk started that the
worktables & what not in the east attic would have to come out.