[Spacecadets] Meeting minutes

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:41:43 PST 2017

Here is the link to the meeting minutes from 2/26; if anyone has
corrections, please suggest them in the doc, or you can just send them
to me.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PXo-k5hgip9ny3CP7m9H6iqAL75eALZx6gVCqFCzPYo/edit

(They have not yet been copied to the wiki)

Below is the summary I drafted to send to the MEMBERS list. If there
are no problems with what I have written, I will send it later today
or tomorrow.

JT
-----------------------------
The Space Cadets committee met on 2-26-17.  Here is a brief summary of
the important items from that meeting:
- Rules concerning the East Attic space are going to be enforced.  It
can be storage or empty, but not occupied in any way by members beyond
that (no benches or working in that space).  Gonner has done an
inventory of that space.  If you have items in there, please fill out
the tag he left on your property.  It is not a parking ticket or the
like, just an inventory tag so we can identify everything up there &
figure out what is orphaned.
- Room switches: some of the rooms around the core will be switching
around.  Room #11 (was "Mission Control") will be a home for the HP
5500 wide printer & the vinyl cutter, while room #7 (the storage room)
will be for Ham Shack & 'office space' that was in room 11.  The
storage shelves will be moved into room #5 (the former library), as
well as other areas around the space
- We hope to get the couches cleaned soon.
- Next meeting scheduled for 3/26 @ 6:00 p.m.