[Spacecadets] Annex

Zoot - Craig Goldsmith craig at 1uffakind.com
Wed Jan 25 15:43:14 PST 2017

I haven't really spent time in the Annex previously, but took a good
look around today.

It's time to do something, anything -- we need space, not stuff (IMO).
There are some big projects that could be worked on for short periods,
and that's a good place.

So... consider these my suggestions:

- we need a cleaning, throwing-out, organizing party or something.

- what is the purpose having 87,000 folding tables?

- propose a temporary moratorium on any new donations, incoming stuff,
etc., until we get control of that particular space.

-- craig

e: craig at 1uffakind.com
c: 505.604.2575
w: www.1uffakind.com