[Spacecadets] Lasercutting Room

Zoot - Craig Goldsmith craig at 1uffakind.com
Wed Jan 25 15:40:29 PST 2017

Given approval to dedicate lasercutting room to lasercutting, we did
not decide on where removed items should go, specifically:

- paint within the black metal cabinet (must these be stored in some
sort of suitable fireproof-ish location?)

- the black metal cabinet itself

- the lockers

Suggestions? I want to send notice out to members/officers by early
next week giving everyone lead time to claim their stuff before
actually getting some muscle into moving stuff around.

Gonner has also asked me to try to go through the 87 tons of donated
plastic in the 3 monstrous boxes in the annex and pull what's suitable
for cutting and dispose of the rest. Huge amount of stock there, so
again, having decent storage for same in the lasercutting room will be
timely.

-- craig

e: craig at 1uffakind.com
c: 505.604.2575