[Spacecadets] Minutes from last meeting

Darren moodyguy33324 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 12:31:38 PDT 2016

Being this Sunday is Easter Sunday and a time a lot of people spend with family, should ee consider rescheduling?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 13:20, Charel Morris<charelm at gmail.com> wrote:   Is there another meeting this Sunday Mar 27?

Sent from my iPhone so please excuse the occasional weird wording!

Charel