[Spacecadets] Did I miss a meeting, new Ceramics area?

drew at hardcorp.io drew at hardcorp.io
Mon Dec 26 12:33:52 PST 2016

Does anybody need discussion before approving permanent status for the
new ceramics area? If so, then maybe it needs to wait for a meeting, but
if not, then let's (Space Cadets) just approve it by an email vote to
save time and effort. If the latter, then I vote to approve.

BTW, Sherie didn't need anybody's approval to set up the new area, since
it was a do-ocracy act that would be easy to undo. Do-ocracy has been
allowed at Quelab. Neither the board nor the president has announced a
change, so it obviously still is allowed. (An individual board member
proposed abolishion of do-ocracy at the December members meeting, but
that isn't the same as the board adopting the proposal.) Space cadets
can now decide to keep the new ceramics area, or revert it.