[Spacecadets] Did I miss a meeting, new Ceramics area?

Adric adricm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 14:20:23 PST 2016

As to the btw.  It is up to the president and officers, as that is a day to
day operations thing.  the board need not be consulted.     It is by design
that the spacecadets are to be kept in the loop of changes like this and
future desired changes, in areas without a captain.

I like that a area not being used now has a use,   and it is an easy remedy
if a better place is suggested by the SC team.    I would suggest that if
that sink is to be used, i hear there are some special traps  that are good
to puton the line to keep the plumbing from plugging with clay.   it would
be good if those options were looked into and see if we can make sure not
to cause future plumbing problems