[Spacecadets] Did I miss a meeting, new Ceramics area?

Sherie Pennebaker sheriepe at me.com
Sat Dec 24 05:28:24 PST 2016

JT, I’m sorry if I made you angry, I didn’t mean to. If I moved something of yours by mistake, I apologize.
I asked about this at the last meeting, and I think that was in the summer. I waited months for another meeting, or some decision. Finally, I discussed this with
Bandit and anyone I though might be affected, then spent about 40 minutes setting up a station.
The sink wasn’t being used, and no one has brewed at Quelab for a long time. I know Gonner or someone working in the shop would like the extra space I’ve been working
in. The space at the shop was too dusty, anyway.

I understand the need for a more formal policy, but if we aren’t going to have regular meetings, and when we do have meetings, we
don’t come to a solid decision on things, how is anyone going to get things done? I asked about a ceramics area at the last meeting
because I wanted to work ceramics.

I’m up for a meeting, I just work 12 hour days lately, plus take classes. E-mail communication is fine with me.
We should also discuss the  room that was cleared for 3D printing repair. There was some discussion of a ham shack,
but Hyperspace might be a better location, I don’t know.

Sherie