[Spacecadets] Proposed Proposal 1.

Christopher A W Zapotocky czapo at unm.edu
Sun Apr 10 17:13:55 PDT 2016

Hi JT,

I will fix the typo thank you.

I got the payment proposal from the minutes, here is the relevant section (just above the "Other Topics" in the included minutes).

-A discussion on who would manage the rental space assuming this was approved by
the board. A rental officer was suggested (although the treasurer would be paid
directly still).

I would like to send the item as is to the board, they can authorize changing it if they feel it is necessary. (Weirdly...I probably should use "you" here since you are on the board but I will stick with "they").

Christopher Zapotocky