[Spacecadets] Proposed Proposal 1.

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:08:26 PDT 2016

Two things - The footnote: "short as month-to-month. We leave it up to the
committee to decide this or to delegate the responsibility to the propose
Rental Officer." should be "the proposed Rental Officer"

The other is I don't recall discussion on who would accept the rents. My
apologies at missing it, but I thought the entire purpose of creating a
rental officer (or adding those duties onto another officer, such as the
Facilities Manager) was that they would collect & track the rents.  All
officers are capable of accepting dues payments (or should be, with
training on the square).  I figured/assumed the officer dealing with the
rents would be handling the money as well (it would be up in the air
whether or not they could document the procedure enough that any officer
could accept rent money, same as they haven't really documented the dues
collecting procedure enough, IMO).