[Spacecadets] Proposed Proposal 1.

Christopher A W Zapotocky czapo at unm.edu
Sun Apr 10 17:09:55 PDT 2016

Hi Alice,

It was my understanding that the minutes cannot be changed once they are approved. So I was planning on sending the minutes as is even though circumstances have changed.

I did not include renting space to you in the proposal so there should be no action on that anyway, but I did want to give the board a full synopsis on what we discussed.

Christopher Zapotocky