[QUELAB CNC] Shapeoko status update

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:34:48 PST 2015

I talked more with Andres...

- his order of the Shapeoko to X-Carve upgrade is expected in a few weeks
- he has received the gift card (part of the holiday weekend shopping
promotion was a free gift card with purchase), and he has ordered the Bosch
Colt Router mount to fit the upgraded Shapeoko.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to quickly cobble together a whatsis to
mount the colt on the old Z Axis, we can get some use out of the machine,
instead of doing nothing until the upgrade gets here & we install it.

I am normally down to the space on Wednesdays, but not sure I will make it
today as I have been sick.

JT