[QUELAB CNC] Tighten CNC Coordination at Today's 6 Dec meeting?

John Anthes jpanthes at comcast.net
Sun Dec 6 10:46:49 PST 2015

CNC Advocates, Hi -

Am planning to attend Quelab monthly meeting starting with the pot-luck
about 4 PM.

I've been talking with Morgan and with Eric about one CNC project.

This included the purchase of a Bosch Palm Router that I've donated for
Quelab projects.

Walter has identified JT, Troy, and Adric as members very interested in
adding a CNC capability at the Quelab.

I expect that there are quite a few others.

Can we have an informal discussion today and think about coordinated next
steps?

Thank you,

John Anthes

Dr. Opto