[QUELAB CNC] CNC Table or Cart

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:14:40 PST 2015

Right now the Shapeoko is in the MASTS Shop; it has been moved onto the
table Gonner built for the Shop PC (since it is now in use "temporarily" as
the Laser Cutter PC).  It is just large enough that the machine & laptop
-just- fit.

We can look into modifying that table to customize it further for the
shapeoko (a tray for the laptop, add drawers to the bottom part, whatever),
or build something new.  What does everyone think?  Money for wood is also
a concern; I don't think this comes under equipment maintenance, so it
would need to be presented to the board to allocate funds, unless people
are willing to kick in some money for a few sheets of plywood, etc.

JT