[QUELAB CNC] CNC Table or Cart

Geoff Nicholson Demonsthenes at meme-complex.com
Wed Dec 2 09:46:37 PST 2015

EMSL did a pretty good Controller/Cart for their Shopbot, but I think it's
designed to hold just the computer and the tools, not the machine itself.
But that doesn't mean we couldn't modify it..  Put the Shapeoko on the top,
and a slide-out shelf on the side to hold the laptop while it's in use, and
then put the laptop in a drawer when it's not in use?

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/2012/cnc-workstation/

-- geoff
-- quelab.net