[Spacecadets] Annex

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:49:50 PST 2017

Some great ideas but realized in speaking with Celeste this morning that
you are likely not aware of the current plan. Oh yes there is a current
plan. And as with all good plans there is a order to things.

Quelab needs space -
First is to clear non Quelab owned items out of the West Mezz. Which will
let us know how much space we have for longer term storage.

Then same process with East Mezz - not for Quelab owned material but
possibly for member's larger or long term needs. This will be sorted out
when we know what we have.

Our expectation is that these area will reduce the ongoing amount of
material in the Annex.

As another point of information and this issue as the ones above are being
addressed by Celeste, Members are adding 'stuff' to the general stuff in
the Annex- most of all of this is not going to Darren - which would be the
process we need. As we know it is very frustrating to work on clearing
something up only to find that more stuff keeps arriving. So a note is
going out to member to make it clear where items they wish to make
available to other member needs to be left.

Once these elements are in place the Annex will get full focus. Please do
not take this to mean nothing is being done in the meantime - work is being
done but everyone has a life they must take care of so it may not be on
your timeline but it is happening.

And certainly for all of these processes support is appreciated.

So this is the plan and I hope you will find time to help when it is
requested.

Thanks

Charel

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers I**s a 501(c)3 non profit Corporation*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 26 & 27 2017*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 25 - 2017