[Spacecadets] Spacecadets "mission"

dknutson darrelknutson at sandien.com
Fri Mar 18 09:37:14 PDT 2016

I called for a meeting because I don’t think this can be handled efficiently or effectively by any other means than a group discussion.  I agree with Charel that who ever has volunteered to be on the committee at this point will have enough different views to make a start on coming up with some sort of coherent “plan”.  The annex has rapidly spiraled down into a mess.  If we as a group don’t start applying some sort of overall control it will quickly become unmanageable, if it isn’t already.

I don’t really care who is in charge because it needs to be done.  I’ll take the heat for getting the ball rolling but I hope everyone can make it Sunday at 6 PM in the annex.  Bring your ideas on paper if possible.  All the square footage, rent and other figures would be most useful but the important thing is your presence and thoughts.

Darrel