[Spacecadets] Spacecadets "mission"

Adric adricm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:05:58 PDT 2016

Well whom do you think should plan the layout,  figure out the materials,
and or quotes for any rework?  and to get us to the point where it is a
useful and valulable part of quelab? (instead of just a expensive storage
unit)

As for the evolved, part,  i know there were some plans floated about for
layouts and utilization, infact last thing i saw get directed to the board
related to the annex/spacecadets was just before our last board meeting and
in it there is evidence that atleast some of the Space cadets had
communicated the evolution past the decision to rent the space.

See quoted below