[Spacecadets] Spacecadets "Mission"

Darren moodyguy33324 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 08:04:35 PDT 2016

Another thing is determining a proposed rental rate to submit to the board for approval apparently.
I was under the impression and kept hearing that the Board was going to determine the rate being charged to members for space (be it in the annex or elsewhere in the building), and this week in discussion with Geoff, he mentioned that the SpaceCadets were to determine this rate and submit the proposal to the Board.
If this is the case, in order to help derive this number, SpaceCadets will need the following info:
Square Footage of what we currently haveSquare Footage of MASTS by Itself (to be used in factoring Gas / Heating usage)Square Footage of Annex
Costs:
-- Current Lease Payment-- Proposed lease payment details after signing of contract. (It is my understanding that the amount per sq. foot is going down at the end of out current lease on the original space)
-- Insurance premium currently being paid-- New insurance premium which covers the addition of the Annex.
-- Water Bill (In order to factor in something for additional bathroom)-- Gas BillSince these are in a spreadsheet, hopefully an average for these for the year can easily be derived.

As a side note to the SpaceCadets:An invitation to all members who have expressed an interest in renting space that are not SpaceCadets should probably be extended for their input on what their planned space needs and usage are for the space, as well as to have them part of the discussion. Alice is already a member of SpaceCadets, so the only other two that I'm aware of are Aaron B and Ben Cole.
Thank you!
Darren