[Spacecadets] Spacecadets "mission"

John Benedetto john.benedetto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:16:45 PDT 2016

To the Board:

Earlier this week, a board member said "Well, afik we are still waiting on
a coherent plan from Space cadets, but i dont know if that has been relayed
to them."

To my knowledge, it has NOT been conveyed to the SpaceCadets that any such
plan was required (actually, I have a memory of someone saying that since
the SpaceCadets decided "Yes, let's rent the annex", that was all that was
required).

Can someone let the SpaceCadets know exactly WHAT the Board is expecting
from them?  Or please forward me whatever email was sent detailing what was
expected (I don't recall any such email).  Darrel has requested a meeting
of the SpaceCadets this Sunday evening, and any guidance you could provide
the SpaceCadets as to what you are waiting for will help guide the meeting.

Thanks.

JT