[Spacecadets] Activity on renting the south space

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 15:31:11 PST 2016

And we sorted out some of the communication issues so here is to a better
and nicer 3 years.

And they know we have a couple of folks wanting to bring some of their
things to the space sooner than later so hoping to hear but first part of
next week. But that depends on owners communication skills.

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers, LLC is a 501(c)3*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 29 & 30, 2015*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 23 - 2015