[Spacecadets] Something about these numbers seems off to me.

bhc bencole.bus at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:32:11 PST 2016

The flyer I saw for the ServiceMaster space indicated $774/month for 3000
square feet.  My simple math says that's $0.25 a month, as compared to
$2/month.  Granted, that's not including "triple net," utilities,
insurance, etc, but does all that really come out to a factor of 8?

I'm not suggesting Quelab only sublet space "at cost," but rather need to
understand just how much the additional space would add to our expenses.
Help?