[Spacecadets] Fwd: Welcome

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:54:41 PST 2016

Hello everyone,

I am heading down to pick up the key for 7th street addition to space
today. So will have it tonight at the ABQ Maker Faire meet up.

So again, I will need a place to leave it for access. thanks

Charel

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers, LLC is a 501(c)3*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 29 & 30, 2015*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 23 - 2015