[Spacecadets] Fwd: Welcome

Geoff Nicholson Demonsthenes at meme-complex.com
Mon Jan 11 11:56:01 PST 2016

So this is the inaugural message, welcome!

The mandate of this group is to determine if Quelab should stay where it
is, expand into the 7th St space, or move to another location.  The board
wants to know by the March General Meeting what the task force has found
out.

Per the announcement Charel made at the January General Meeting last night,
our right of first refusal is fast-expiring; Hanna wants an up-or-down
answer soon.

For addtional administrivia, we might want to choose amongst us a
chairperson for the Task Force leadership, or we can keep do-ocracying
this.  Mostly, you are the eyes and ears for the directors who need more
information.  Tell us the secrets of Albuquerque's commercial real estate
market!

-- geoff
-- quelab.net