[Spacecadets] Sublet Proposals

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 09:44:29 PST 2016

interesting

I had hoped to keep a large enough space for a 'classroom' style area.
Allowing us to have a second classroom / workshop area. But I like that
design that you sent.

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers, LLC is a 501(c)3*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 29 & 30, 2015*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 23 - 2015