[Spacecadets] Space Cadet TaskForce Formal Submission of Proposals.

Christopher A W Zapotocky czapo at unm.edu
Tue Apr 12 01:46:30 PDT 2016

Dear Quelab Board Members,

The attachments to this email contain two formal proposals and the meeting minutes from March 20th, 2016.

The proposals are the
1. Formal Proposal for Annex Space Utilization
2. Formal Proposal for the Renaming and Repurposing of the Space Cadets Task Force

The first proposal concludes the originally work done by the task force to fulfill our mandate with regards to whether Quelab should pursue renting new space, and how the space should be used.
The second proposal proposes an expansion of the task forces' role and scope with regards to space utilization at Quelab.
The included minutes from our March 20th, 2016 meeting will provide insight into the work that went into crafting the proposals and some of the issues that were considered.

We look forward to your consideration of these proposals as soon as is reasonably possible.

Thank you.

Christopher Zapotocky