[MachineShop] New Safety Check for South Bend Lathe

John P Anthes jpanthes at comcast.net
Wed Mar 13 16:10:49 PDT 2024

Wow! Sure am glad you learned of this situation Denis.
Honestly, I cannot imagine how this happened?

Untrained users?

I’ve spoken a few time of a 4-jaw chuck. But we never located one? I do rather recall having one at sometime?
And I don’t recall a collet chuck available that would substitute for the 3-jaw chuck?

I just don’t get it. But and pleased that you discovered the concern.
THANK YOU!

John Anthes
Sent from John's IPad Air