[MachineShop] CNC machine for sale

John Anthes jpanthes at comcast.net
Thu Dec 13 12:47:07 PST 2018

Posting was deleted when I tried to view.
Maybe you already did the deal, Denis?
Beside that, I’m personally a bit ambivalent about CNC capability at Quelab?
The added complexity, in my view, requires an increased level of machining knowledge. Have not identified the passionate person yet who needs to “own” a CNC machine to get the full value of 3D capability?

For my interest in 3D machining to replicate antique radio escutcheons an so on I also need a 3D scanner with something close to 1-2 mil resolution? This capability also needs a passionate person to “own” the scanner. (I do have a local friend who I can ask to help me...for a fee)

Am I off base on this thinking?

Best regards,
John
Sent from John's I-Phone