[QUELAB CNC] The X-poko

Darren moodyguy33324 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 18:08:10 PDT 2017

Barnhill Bolt Co

2500 Princeton Dr NE · (505) 884-1808

Albuquerque Bolt & Fastener

2926 2nd St NW · (505) 345-5869

Remco Bolt

1101 3rd St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102 · (505) 247-4407

If I recall correctly, Barnhill's got a $10 minimumorder.

When our family had a machine manufacturing facilityhere in Albuquerque most of our aluminum came from

Marco Steel & Aluminum7100 2nd St NW # C

(505) 345-3555

For smaller quantities, you might want to check

Metal Supermarkets Albuquerque

5620 San Francisco Rd NE # D

(505) 858-9953

Not sure, but I think this is the place that has openedup at 6th and Menaul.

Regardless of name, there is a place there too.

Darren