[QUELAB CNC] The X-poko

Paul Kendrick plkndrck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 10:21:31 PDT 2017

All,

I updated the Machines Firmware to GRBL 1.1 last Friday.

I am printing up endstop mounts for the max X axis and Y axis right now.
 (Figuring out how to mount these was easy once I realized we have a small
xcarve not a shapeoko 2) I won't be able to mount these until the M2-10mm
screws I ordered come in.

Speaking of the the machine name. I"m going to start calling it the X-Poko
per Morgan's suggestion unless someone has a better idea.

What's a good (local?) source for some aluminum plate and 1/4" shank
endmills?
Also, does anyone know of a local source for m2 nuts for the endstops?  I
can special order at the home depot, but that takes a week or two for
delivery.

Paul