[QUELAB CNC] Blue Machine

Ray Finch rfinch at swcp.com
Mon May 9 09:39:25 PDT 2016

The blue machine is a good machine and it is better than the Shapeoko.
It is about 20 years old but it is much more study than the newer machines
as it was originally a professional unit.  It was up and running at one
time but never got any use.  I was the one that received it as a donation
and did the initial repair and maintenance on it to get it working
mechanically.  If we need to getting it going again, I did work out the
wiring details on it.  I don't think I have those written down anymore but
I could certain work it out again.

*If* it was disposed of, then we need a process where *several* people to
evaluate things like this so that things don't just "disappear" just
because someone could figure out how to get something up and running or
they think it's old or something.

*If* someone took it home, they need to bring it back!

-- Ray