[QUELAB CNC] CNC Parts

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Mon May 9 08:26:29 PDT 2016

Things get lost BECAUSE you don’t use “this comms channel”, but choose to meet in person instead.  If at all possible, please use this CNC mailing list for updates concerning the CNC machines.  If you do meet, can someone please post notes from said meetups to the list so we may all be on the same page concerning the Quelab’s CNC machines?  It would be greatly appreciated.

Related – I asked this to the members’ list without response: Does anyone know what happened to the Blue CNC machine? I last saw it on top of the wooden shelf unit between the metal & woodworking areas in the shop, but that was before Gonner’s Great Purge.  I hope it was not disposed of!  I think it is actually a better machine than the Shapeoko, once we get it up & running.  If it is not wanted, I would be happy to negotiate with Darren or whomever on purchase.

JT