[QUELAB CNC] Shapeoko (July 2016)

John Benedetto jbenedet at unm.edu
Fri Jun 24 10:26:03 PDT 2016

Geoff,

There should be a BOSCH Colt router sitting around there somewhere, too.  The last thing Andres bought was a Bosch Colt router adapter, so that is our current spindle.  The collet broke, and I think Dr. Opto bought another  (not sure if it made its way down to the Quelab yet or not).  I thought it was at the base of the table in a blowmold case.

JT