[QUELAB CNC] Status of the shapeoko,

Geoff Nicholson Demonsthenes at meme-complex.com
Mon Nov 30 12:27:29 PST 2015

The router upgrade will probably make this more easy to use, I believe.

 Mostly, I've not been working with the CNC because I never remember where
it lives, and I never remember to go looking for it until I'm there and no
one else is.  I'm getting better ;)  Where does it live, again?

Anyhoo.  After watching Diresta do some nifty things with a V-bit I have
more ideas, and I think with a more powerful spindle, we'll be able to
drive bigger bits and do niftier things.

As a director and an officer, we can gladly accept a donation from Andres
with the upgrades, but the board will have to vote to pay him back for it
(as it's above the $100 threshold for Walter's rubber-stamp).