[Spacecadets] Digial Arts Room

Ray Finch rfinch at swcp.com
Fri Mar 17 23:31:45 PDT 2017

Hi guys,

About 3 weeks ago we decided that the room beside 3D printing (sorry I
don't remember the room numbers) was going to house the large format
printer and the vinyl cutter.  Also that the room next to the Quelab
office was going to take over the functions that were reserved for the
room by side 3D printing.

Anyway, as I recall the room next to the Quelab office has to be cleared
out before any of this can happen.  Also Darren said he had shelves that
will go in the former library that some of the computer stuff currently in
room next to the Quelab office could go.

So, I would like to schedule a time for this transition to happen as the
large format printer and the vinyl cutter are ready to go.  Perhaps we
could agree on a time this weekend?  I'm certainly willing to help out if
needed.

Thanks,

Ray