[Spacecadets] Who's on space cadets?

Adric adricm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:42:25 PST 2017

I can get in and look at the list tomorrow(im tired right now and its a bit
fiddly)  but it mostly depends on what you want to call spacecadets,

For the email list, i know various people like myself signed on to help the
group, believe it or not while it can lead to bike shedding, and the "too
many solutions" problems, sometimes it's good to get a wide range of info
on things involving a wide number of people,   but when it comes to who
makes the decisions,  its the area captains, the 3 members,  and the
facilities manager, who make the votes.

Voting needs a Quorum of 53% of those people,  and to pass a unanimous yay
or stand aside may be ratified if there are continuing concerns or nay
votes it is either sent around for another round of discussion, or tabled
while some other more pressing matter stops it.

I hope that helps,  I'm off try and sleep off these allergies.