[Spacecadets] SPACECADETS - Space Allocation Plan proposal

gonner gonner at swcp.com
Tue Dec 5 10:29:13 PST 2017

In the past members have brought in things for projects but have left
them unused for months or even years. I think that some way of making
them reasonable for storage or removal of materials is important. Area
captain time shroud be used to monitor not to deal with storage and
removal. I know no better way to encourage responsibly than monetarily.
I propose free storage for say one month and then a space charge for
each month for six month and then a must remove date. Quelab has too
many members and they have too many ideas that can quickly over run our
space. I do not think we want to become a free or pay storage space,
members have homes or can find other space for long term storage. It is
apparent that we have over run our space and to make things we need
space to make.
                     GONNER
                     720-6308