[Spacecadets] Resubmission of Annex Rental Proposal.

Darren moodyguy33324 at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 19:44:56 PDT 2016

Certainly, I can wiggle.
I was not aware of a space on floor plan being dedicated to Donation Zone (which I have seen referred to by another space as "The Inbox", which I kind of like.
I think what Christopher may have done is basically map what the layout currently is. The Area against the west wall in front of office is currently being utilized with the display cases from Kurt's. Hopefully after our yard sale, this will be available again. (Or at least after the Yard Sale we will need to look at options to make that available. The other space on th north side, I see getting reduced as well; again, thinking Christopher is looking / mapping usage as it stands at this point in time.