[Spacecadets] SpaceCadets Meeting

Charel Morris (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Tue Mar 29 12:52:10 PDT 2016

Hi there,

Charel Morris (charelm at gmail.com) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "SpaceCadets Meeting."

Tonights meeting is cancelled. But we need to find the date & time
that works for the largest number and get our next next meeting on the
calendar.

  Here are 5 options please select all that you can
make. The 2 times on Sunday are before the potluck and just after the
potluck and meeting so that is a somewhat flexible time. We will work
to keep the meeting to an hour and 15 minutes so you can get on with
your projects and your life.

  Everyone in SpaceCadets is requested
to respond THX

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/46bgwk7qvziwxvtf?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Charel Morris to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "Charel Morris" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "SpaceCadets Meeting."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich