[Spacecadets] [Members] By Apr 1 please remove all not current projects and material from wood shop

Christopher A W Zapotocky czapo at unm.edu
Sat Mar 26 15:11:27 PDT 2016

It appears this meeting was not actually agreed upon (my bad on that). There is a discussion in the Space Cadets user group, on going, to decide a better, permanent time. When we agree upon a time I think it would be reasonable to post it to the calendar.

So the Space Cadet's meeting is not actually happening tomorrow.

On cleaning up, I don't think there is any particular rhyme or reason to what gets cleaned. For the moment, I am okay with it working that way. I will be here to clean around 4 PM tomorrow...probably for 2-3 hours.

Christopher Zapotocky