[Spacecadets] Meeting tonight!

Charel Morris charelm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:53:08 PDT 2016

I looked at my schedule and I have tickets to go to the opening weekend at
Meowolf so I can't make it but will be interested in finding out what ideas
and directions come forward tonight.

Charel

--
Namaste'
Charel Morris

*New Mexico New Makers, LLC is a 501(c)3*
*Albuquerque Mini Maker Faire *

*August 29 & 30, 2015*
*Stone Circle Productions*

*Event Planner*DEF CON 23 - 2015