[Spacecadets] Spacecadets "mission"

Christopher A W Zapotocky czapo at unm.edu
Fri Mar 18 11:18:54 PDT 2016

Sounds like the job of a president... "All the rest of the work that everyone has been ignoring: delegate or do." (I nominate Anders).

I do not think we should have a full member meeting on Sunday to address the space. In this case it is better to have a small group of people come up with a few viable proposals to present to the board and the community.

And for what it is worth...I don't think a group of members need a mandate from the board to discuss the space (or anything else)...either formally or informally. To my way of thinking the idea of the board establishing a task forces is to entice people to participate in a structured discussion on a topic. That is it is a tool for getting people to do things...not a tool for keeping them from doing things.

Christopher Zapotocky