[Spacecadets] Space Cadet's mission.

Darren moodyguy33324 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 15:09:11 PDT 2016

I'm still interested...
      From: Adric via Spacecadets <spacecadets at quelab.net>
 To: "SpaceCadets at quelab.net" <SpaceCadets at quelab.net>
 Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2016 3:08 PM
 Subject: [Spacecadets] Space Cadet's mission.

Who (whom is getting this)  is still interested in being a part of the committee(voting or not) of people whom are interested in trying to help make decisions/compromises  about how areas at Quelab grow/change/get reused?

The vision i have for this group is pretty much this group helps write up the recommendation for changes/moves and ideas for better utilization of areas, at Quelab,  especially in areas that dont currently have an officer overseeing it. (but also in those areas we want those officers to have autonomy but know about coming things).
We need to see who is still interested invite newcomers, decide on who wants to be on the voting council and who just wants to help advise.
We need to know who is still interested in helping,  A simple "I'm interested" reply would do!)  after a week i will weed out anyone who does not reply to this.  And we can go from there
TLDR Version, Read the line above!!!!