[Spacecadets] Expansion of Quelab

Alice K. Shriver alice at 505access.com
Tue Jan 19 07:36:53 PST 2016

Thanks, Drew, for measuring the lockable space in the possible expansion
area!

I just started to negotiate a price for about 1000 sq ft (in total) in
the expansion area -- not all of it needs to be lockable -- but the
Board has not decided on a price yet.  (Of course, the sublease moneys
will be in addition to Patrick and my memberships.)  With the current
partnership 505access has with a couple of local entities, we are just
looking to the October timeline.  If we do expand, we will move elsewhere.

THANKS, again, for your help!

Cheers,
--Alice