[Spacecadets] Expansion of Quelab

Christopher A W Zapotocky czapo at unm.edu
Tue Jan 19 04:38:20 PST 2016

Fundraising is also a possibility. I mean, it is almost impossible to get money if you do not ask for it. If you never know what you will get if you ask for it.

Maybe we should get that business Liaison position filled and have them go out an ask. Maybe we can get this covered though donations

Christopher Zapotocky