[Spacecadets] Recommendation to stay at current location and rent the south space

Geoff Nicholson Demonsthenes at meme-complex.com
Fri Jan 15 10:48:58 PST 2016

If we go month-to-month, it's at 125% of the current rate (Section XIV).

Paying the Common Area Maintenace stuff is all discussed in the Addendum to
the lease; The property taxes are covered in Section XIII).  The parking
lot maintenance is actually contradictory (the lessor will pay for it, and
charge it to the CAM account).

It looks like there isn't a clause which says we have to pay it, so I
won't; most leases have one, and in re-reading this one it doesn't. (I've
only been reading this copy of the lease since October, when I had been
told that I was missing the latest updates).

I think Section VII can be used to justify us paying to have the Occupancy
certificate issued.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_6UIe4BNvAU3MzUWp1Tk1DTm8/view?usp=sharing